Office Stretches for Less Stress
Whether it's Tech Hands, Eye Strain, Headache Tension, or General Excitement about the week's events, don't let that stress build up in your body! Here are some simple ways to keep feeling great no matter what may come your way.
Office Stretches to Reduce Stress
"Peace Amidst the Chaos" is one of my favorite office exercises to help release shoulder tension and balance the brain. Applying Frosted Peppermint Oil or On the Mend oil can bring circulation to the area, gently warming up facia and tendons for better shoulder mobility. The aromatherapy and scent profile of the CBD essential oils gently calm the nervous system and lets your body relax into the movement.
If you struggle with staying focused throughout the day, the Frosted peppermint oil and CBD breathwork combo could be just the thing to help you stay on track:
Peppermint oil has been used for centuries for its various health benefits, including its ability to help with mental clarity and focus. The active ingredient in peppermint oil, menthol, has been shown to have stimulating properties that can help improve cognitive function and increase alertness. Adding pure CBD into the mix can greatly enhance benefits and help the CBD receptors in our brains to adapt even quicker.
***One way to use peppermint oil for focus is to inhale it by putting a few drops into the palms of your hands or adding a few drops into a mister and use as a peppermint mist to clear the air while you are doing Peace Amidst Chaos and other exercises.
Forearm, Wrist, and Hand Massage
*Pro Tip: Apply Frosted Peppermint Oil to Forearms & Wrists for A Cooling Sensation.
In addition to the salt stone forearm and wrist massages with On the Mend, here are a few other mobility exercises to relieve hand and wrist pain.
- Wrist stretches: Hold your arm out in front of you with your palm facing down. Use your other hand to gently pull your fingers back towards your wrist until you feel a stretch. Hold for 15-30 seconds, then release and repeat on the other hand.
- Fist clenching: Make a fist with one hand, squeezing as tightly as you can without causing pain. Hold for a few seconds, then release and stretch your fingers out as wide as possible. Repeat several times on each hand.
- Finger taps: Rapidly tap your fingers on a flat surface, such as your desk or a table. Start slowly and gradually increase the speed until you are tapping as quickly as possible. Do this for 30-60 seconds, then rest for a few seconds and repeat.
- Wrist rotations: Hold your arm out in front of you with your palm facing down. Slowly rotate your wrist in a circular motion, first clockwise and then counterclockwise. Repeat several times on each hand.
- Thumb stretching: Hold your hand out in front of you with your palm facing up. Gently pull your thumb back towards your wrist until you feel a stretch in the base of your thumb. Hold for 15-30 seconds, then release and repeat on the other hand.
* None of the above statements have been approved by the FDA and is not medical advice in any way*
Ready for Less Stress During Your WorkDay? Sign Up for Our Guest List & Get 20% Off Your First Order.