Peppermint oil is widely known to increase circulation and blood flow. Rubbing Frosted Peppermint oil into head, neck and chest before a run not only clears nasal passages and airways, but acts as a cooling agent to regulate body temp.
Energize legs and reduce muscle cramps with On the Mend and a Salt Stone Massage
First, apply On the Mend balm to hips, sides, lower back, ankles and legs. Then, take the salt stone and massage it in to warm up muscles and loosen achy joints.
The magnesium, calcium, selenium, and other trace minerals in the salt stone help reduce muscle cramping and replenishes trace minerals lost through the skin.
Finish with a Frosted Stretch Session and CBD Salt Soak
Cool down and finish your run with a Frosted Peppermint stretch session and CBD Salt Soak.
A few resisted stretches to help realign the body and promote faster muscle recovery.
Best Stretches for Runners Hips & Hamstrings
Your body adjusts to postural imbalances and can become misaligned after a long run. Post Run Stretches mainly focus on realignment and relaxation of muscles, reducing inflammation, and muscle soreness.
Using a 'Resisted Stretching Technique' with On the Mend oil or balm promotes fascia strength while improving flexibility and range of motion.
- Begin by standing at the front of your mat with your feet together and arms relaxed at your sides.
- Step your left foot back, about 3 to 4 feet, keeping the toes pointing slightly outward.
- Pivot your left foot at a 90-degree angle, so it's in line with your right foot.
- Placing the strap in your hands, Inhale deeply as you raise your arms with the strap above your head and open through the chest.
- Exhale as you lean forward and keep pulling the straps, lifting the chest and look up to the sky.
Stay in this ‘resisted’ positions for 6-8 counts, release the tension, realign and repeat. 2-3 times
Cheers to health, hemp, and feeling great with CBD. Sign up for Simple Jane Guest List and receive 20% off your first purchase.